Welsh Water Build Over Agreement Fees

The pipes must be sized for the flow of water to minimize the risk of obstruction and allow air movements. Information about the size of the pipes can be found in the approved H holder. Building an existing runoff or sewer can damage pipes so they drain or block, which can lead to olfactory nuisance, health problems and environmental damage. It also makes it more difficult to clear plugs and repair or replace faulty exits, which take time and are expensive. Therefore, if there is a flow below or near the proposed extension, it may be necessary to move or protect it, which may increase the cost of your project. To carry the flow and avoid obstructions, the flow or pipe you want to connect to should normally be at least 0.8m below ground floor level. If it`s less than that, you should seek advice from a contractor, architect or drainage engineer. If you are expanding your land, you need to make sure you know if there are water pipes, public sewers or sewers on your land. It`s a good idea to find out before you start working so that the work goes as smoothly as possible. A larger roof area increases the amount of surface water. It is best to maintain the additional volume on site to avoid an increasing risk of flooding elsewhere. Rainwater can be kept on site using a moving type or other means to soak it in the soil (called infiltration), or be stored and used for flushing toilets or garden irrigation (known as rainwater harvesting).

Approved H provides advice on where soakaways are set up, their size and how they should be built. Our fee covers the cost of your return — if necessary – technical assistance — in connection with building control or your certified inspector — – the issuance of your letter of approval or agreement There are two drainage systems you need to think about: fault and surface water. In general, these two systems must be maintained separately. You may need to increase the size of your rainwater gutters and pipes or add new rainwater pipes. Information on gutter sizing and rainwater pipes can be found in the approved H holder. If you want to know more, our detailed instructions are a good start. They will help you know if and what type of consent you need. You must then file either a construction declaration or a formal agreement request.

Flow covers indicate exits. By lifting the lid, it may be possible to see the direction, size and depth of the pipes, but not enter the chamber (which can be filled with toxic gas) and ensure that the cover is replaced safely. Normally, we do not allow structures to be built above or near the water line. If you find one, it is important to contact us to discuss next steps on 0800 9172652. Dirt drainage carries used water from toilets, sinks, sinks, bathrooms, showers, bidets, dishwashers and washing machines. Surface piping is called sanitary tubes; underground pipes are called polluted sewers and sewers. Therefore, you need to tell us if you are planning to expand your home so that we can make sure that your home and our pipes are protected during and after construction. The location of rainwater pipes, piles of sanitary pipes and external sewers may indicate where their underground sewers are likely to pass through.

Les commentaires sont fermés.